Your support for AAHF in an investment in your future. It helps guarantee that there will be a full-time Washington, D.C.-based lobbying organization fighting for you, asserting the rights of companies to manufacture and promote dietary supplements. In addition, you will receive the following direct benefits as an angel:
Bronze Angels ($500/mo) and above:
- 5 personnel as members.
- Participation in AAHF’s Speakers Bureau.
- Receive our monthly newsletter, Eye on Health Freedom.
- Inclusion in signage recognizing our Angels in our trade show/conference booths.
- Special invitation to events such as Lobbying Day, Congressional Testimony, and Congressional Briefings.
- Tabletop posters promoting your AAHF Angel status for use in your conference booths.
- Recognition in Eye On Health Freedom, AAHF’s monthly newsletter at least once a year.
- Listing on our website, which features a special Angels page.
- Monthly e-mail update from AAHF executive director.
- An engraved plaque for display at your corporate headquarters or in conference booths.
- Opportunity to sponsor one issue of our newsletter for an additional $1,000 (only one space available per issue).
- AAHF will be a resource to provide content/direction
(legislation/lobbying/grassroots/nonprofit) for your materials (articles, website, materials).
Silver Angels ($1,000/mo) and above:
- Receive media queries - sign up to be a member of our media response team - list the areas (dietary supplements, weight loss, medical privacy, pharmaceutical manufacturing, etc.) that you are interested in.
- Each month you will receive five copies of the Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients to distribute at your discretion.
- Link to your website from our Angels page at www.healthfreedom.net.
- Special invitations to fundraising events.
- Bi-monthly conference call with AAHF executive director and lobbyist.
Gold Angels ($2,000) and above:
- Become part of our media campaign (press releases, articles, etc.) by being quoted, mentioned, or bylined.
- Have a voice in CAM coalitions working on public policy issues that affect our members and other health care stakeholders.
- Inclusion of your marketing materials in our New Member Packet (to either professionals or consumers).
- Posting of your news on the “What’s New” section of our website, with links to your website.
- Invitation to an annual breakfast hosted by the AAHF Board of Directors.
- Link to your website (with logo) from our Angels page at www.healthfreedom.net.
- Yearly conference call with Board to brainstorm about AAHF’s direction.
Platinum Angels ($2,500/mo) and above:
- 7 personnel as members.
- We are working on obtaining a regular column in several magazines and would mention/include our angels, when possible.
- We are in discussions with several "celebrities" on becoming involved in AAHF and would include our top angels when possible in the interaction/publicity.
- Posting of your articles, op-eds, letter to the editor posted on our website, with links to your website.
- Yearly “thank you” listing in national advertising.
Diamond Angels ($3,000/mo) and above:
- Provide input on legislative reviews, policy statements, testimony, and proposed regulations.
- Have a regular column in our newsletter, Eye on Health Freedom.
- Opportunity to attend and present at an AAHF Board meeting.
- Participate in White House Liaison Team.
- Become involved in AAHF Advisory Board.
Presidential Angel ($4,000/mo) and above:
- Opportunity to host lunch for Congressional legislative assistants during AAHF’s D.C. Days, including a special presentation on your company and federal public policies of interest to your marketplace.
- Suggest legislation opportunities, policy statements, etc.
- Title sponsorship opportunities for seminars and special events held nationwide.
- Prominent positioning of your logo on our New Member Packets and other Association promotional materials.
- Opportunity to spend one day each year on Capitol Hill, lobbying Congressional offices on your issues, for up to four corporate representatives. All logistics arranged by AAHF and grassroots lobbying training provided.
Click here to download our membership application form